Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Sunday Social



SocialSundayButton3.png

I'm doing my first ever link up today with Ashley!


1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
My favorite holiday tradition is spending Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family. We've done this every year since I was born, and it's so nice to spend time with family that we don't get to see that often.

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
I love Elf and Home Alone!



3. Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I found this on Pinterest, and I hope to try to make something similar soon!


4. What is your favorite holiday song?
"Baby, It's Cold Outside"

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I'm not too picky when it comes to dessert, but if I had to pick it would be peanut butter fudge.

6. What is on your wishlist this year?
I would love to have these...

...and things for our new house! Fun stuff, you know, like ceiling fans and light fixtures!

~Janae


No comments:

Post a Comment