Friday, December 7, 2012

The Adventures of Lucy

Meet Lucy. She looks sweet, right?

LOOKS is the keyword here, people. LOOKS.

Lucy is a destroyer of all things. Just ask my sister about her baseboards and landscaping...

New toys last a total of 3 minutes if they aren't for "aggressive chewers."

Lucy LOVES to dig. Our backyard is full of holes...mostly around the fence and on the sides of the house. She will dig all day if you let her. I'm not sure if she's trying to escape (sometimes I secretly wish she would...I kid, I kid) or what. I think she just enjoys it. This is what she often looks like when she comes inside.


"Mom, I have no idea what you're talking about. I swear I haven't been digging."

About a month ago I was out of the room for a few minutes and left Lucy alone. I came back to find this scattered on the floor.


It took me a minute to figure out what it was until I found the lid.

Today I got a text from Kirby showing me what he discovered after getting out of the shower.


Another ink pen bites the dust. This was before Kirby attempted to clean the carpet. Little doggy prints and all. All over the kitchen, too.


This was after he "soaked, scrubbed, and vacuumed." Looks like we won't be getting ANY of our deposit back. Maybe it just needs a woman's touch...let's hope so anyways. Either way, we only have a week left in this house!

And here's Lucy after the massacre of the pen...


What are we going to do with her? If she doesn't get her act together before next week, we may have a "free to good home dog." Ha!

She really is a pretty good dog, but just when we are starting to think we can trust her and leave her alone for a minute, she goes and does something like this. Aggravating, but we love her!


She is quite photogenic if I say so myself! Look at those crossed ankles! She loves to turn her bed over and lay on it upside down. Weirdo!

Anyways, so a blog about my dog on a Friday night. Married life is so exciting! Haha! We decided to stay in tonight, order pizza, and pack for the big move! We did our final walkthrough today of the house and signed more papers. I'm so excited it's almost here!

Happy weekend!
~Janae



1 comment:

  1. oh crazy lucy!! i just wouldn't trust her- and keep her in her great if you can't keep an eye on her lol

    ReplyDelete