Monday, July 25, 2011

The Dress

I found it!!! I am extremely excited, and I wish so badly I could post a picture of it because it is BEAUTIFUL! I love love love it! It is exactly what I've dreaming of the whole time! Actually, it's even better! I cannot wait till it comes in, and I can put it on again. I also ordered my veil, which goes perfectly with my dress. :)

We left around 8:00 Saturday morning for our 1:00 appointment in Brinkley. When we walked in I was in wedding dress heaven. There were so many gorgeous dresses everywhere! I got to pick out most of the dresses I tried on, which was nice. My consultant also pulled a few that she thought I would like too. I loved the first two I tried on down to the very end. No other dress could beat them out of the top two, and I tried on LOTS of dresses. Then, at the very end, I tried on two more that I really loved. So I tried on the first two again, then the last two again. I started ruling them out slowly for different reasons, and then I had picked my dress! I'm pretty sure my dress was the very first one my mom and I noticed when we walked in, but when we first went to pick a few to try on it was gone. Luckily, we found it later and it ended up being the very last dress I tried on!  I am so happy about the one I chose. Thinking about all of my options now, I know I made the best decision! I can't wait to wear it and see Kirby's face on June 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment