Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekly Randoms

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I actually posted last week, but for some reason it disappeared. I didn't feel like retyping the whole thing, so I just said forget it! Today I have a few pictures to share from the past couple of weeks.

  • Cloudy day in Dallas-the only one I saw and it was still plenty hot!

  • Kirby and I before going on our date to Toulouse


  • Last Sunday we went to the lake with my aunt and uncle. They are so generous to let us come out to their lakehouse and take us out on their boat! We did a little tubing, saw two bald eagles, and enjoyed the sunshine! A storm moved in for a little while, so we sat on the dock until it passed. That evening we went to JJ's On the Lake for dinner. It was delicious!

  • While driving home from the lake we saw these six deer standing in a field. We slowed down to look at them and as each one lifted its head, we saw that they were all big bucks! We thought it was pretty neat since you don't typically see a group of bucks together like that.

  • This little guy has been staying with me since I've been home. I've missed him so much! Chip normally lives with my parents because I feel terrible leaving him home alone all day when I'm working. I'm sad to say that our days/nights are coming to an end as I have to go back to school next week. Summer has gone by way too fast!

  • Chip loves Kara's blog at Facts of Kara's Life. He especially likes when she posts pictures of Nala and Baxter :)

  • He loves to lay on the bench in the dining room. If I can't find him he is usually here or in one of the chairs...or under a bed licking the floor. Does anyone else's dog do that? He is obsessed with licking the floor! He knows he's not supposed to, so he hides under the bed, haha! Usually, I can see his little tail sticking out though...not so sneaky, Chipperoo!
Like I said earlier, I CANNOT believe summer is practically over. I am not really looking forward to going back to school, but then again I kinda am. I am getting excited about meeting my new group of kiddos and getting back into a routine except for waking up early. The thing I am the most excited about is my new classroom decor. Check it out...
OWLS! 
I think this is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Now let's just hope it comes in in time. I saw it online at a teacher store in Dallas, so one day I went to get it and they didn't have it. They didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about owl stuff. Apparently you can order it, but not get it at the store. Talk about depressed. Needless to say, I had to have it so I ordered it online about two weeks ago, but it's still not here. I'm also going to have to get some others borders to go with my owls. I'm thinking some paisley and polka dots. I'll show you pics when it's all put together!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Janae







1 comment:

  1. I love that Chip likes to read my blog = ) Nala loves reading yours too! Also I love the owl stuff- can't wait to see pics of your room with it all in =)

    ReplyDelete