Thursday, July 21, 2011

First Time Blogger

I've finally given in and entered the blog world. I'm not sure why, but I love reading blogs. So, I figured it was only appropriate to start my own! I also think it will be a good way to document my wedding planning and keep my friends and family up-to-date on my life since there is a possibility I may be moving next year. 


That brings me to my next point. Kirby lives here...


And I live in Arkansas.

Long distance is no fun, but we make it work! The good news is Kirby and I are getting married next June! He currently lives in downtown Dallas, and I live in NW Arkansas. We aren't exactly sure where we will live after we say 'I do,' but my guess is I'll be making the big move to Dallas. Don't get me wrong, I really do love Dallas! I've been here visiting Kirby for almost a month (perks of being a teacher), and I think I know my way around pretty well! I can get to pretty much anywhere I want to go, and if I get a little lost I just consult my best friend iPhone. My biggest fear about moving is finding a job...and of course, missing my family and friends. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds! No matter where we live I'm sure we'll be happy!

Have a fabulous day!

Janae







1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog! sounds like you have some big decisions coming up!! what school are you teaching at this year??

    ReplyDelete