Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We're Married!

Mr. and Mrs. V

On June 9, 2012, Kirby and I were married at St. Catherine's at Bell Gable in Fayetteville. Everything was perfect! It was a beautiful day, and we got to spend time with all of our favorite people in the world! Our reception was at The UARK Bowl, and it was tons of fun! I'll post a few pics today, but I'll post more on the details and such later.

Our good-looking wedding party

My family

Kirby's family




Bright and early the next morning we were off to the airport for our Honeymoon. We went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and enjoyed every second of it together. I could've stayed there forever, and I think Kirby would've been ok with it, too.

Paradise

Newlyweds!



I promise I am really going to get better at blogging! I have lots of topics in my head for future posts (mainly because I am so behind and have so much to tell you about)! Stay tuned!


~Janae


No comments:

Post a Comment