Monday, August 20, 2012

Wedding Day Details

St. Catherine's at Bell Gable






Something new

Something blue (Dad's old blue jeans)

Something old (Mom's lace from her veil)

Something borrowed (silver bracelet from Kara...April wore it, too!)












Our bubble getaway

Which was then followed by calling the Hogs!


I thought our day was pretty perfect! I have to admit I cried leaving the reception because I was so grateful to everyone for helping make our day so wonderful! I felt bad leaving without helping clean up, and I felt like I couldn't tell everyone thank you enough!

All decorations and accessories: My sweet Momma! She made everything!!!

The best reception coordinator ever: Mary Crawford

Flowers: Jules Design

Cakes: Rick's Bakery

Catering: The Event Group

Photos: Dodson Studio

We also had an awesome videographer! Check her out on Facebook: Cinder Films

Pretty Car: Yevon and Butch Prater :)

We also used Eventures for chair rentals, linens, etc.

Until next time!
~Janae


No comments:

Post a Comment